Nature of Business:
No. 9/9D, Kastur Mahal, Sion, Mumbai- 400 022, Maharashtra, India
Indian spices and food products
Total Number of Employees:
26 to 50 People
Year of Establishment:
Standards & Quality Certifications:
AWARDED INDIASTAR’ 98
XVIITH INTERNATIONAL AWARDS FOR FOOD & BEVERAGES BARCELONA
XXTH GOLDEN AWARD FOR FOOD & BEVERAGES
Legal Status of Firm:
Mr. Hari Iyer
Size of Premises:
1,500 square meters
DGFT / IE Code:
About The Company
Indian Spices and cuisines are known all over the world for their exquisite tastes, flavour, aroma and variety. Spices have formed an integral part of Indian and international cuisine for centuries, lending their wonderful taste and flavor to the food. In addition, spices are also known for their therapeutic and medicinal properties.
Since 1989, we at Hart Foods, are the leading manufacturers and exporters of quality Indian spices, curry powders, condiments, rice, papads, pickles, chutneys, canned fruits and vegetables and a host of other authentic Indian food products.
We observe high quality standards during the manufacturing and packing of our products. We get our raw materials direct from the farms and centers. Our robust infrastructure coupled with a talented team of technicians and the production team ensure that we manufacture food products commensurate to international standards. We lay special emphasis on the packaging of our products so they reach their destination in the best condition without losing their nutrition, taste, texture and aroma.
We serve clients spread across 6 continents worldwide
- In Europe: U.K, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Sweden and Malta
- In North America: U.S.A, Canada, Mexico
- Australia and New Zealand
- In the Far East : Japan and Taiwan
- In the Middle East: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U A E, Syria and Jordan
- In Africa: South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Algeria, Egypt and Morrocco
- In South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Guatemala and Cuba
We are a quality focused company with a emphasis on providing hygienic and top end quality products to our customers. Our organization follows a zero tolerance policy when it comes to the quality of the foodstuffs. The equipments and machinery we have installed in our factory for production and to test quality standards stand testimony to our quality policy.
- We are one of the few spice exporters in India to offer spices conforming to the important physical, chemical and microbiological parameters as per international standards of European and American markets.
- We can steam and sterilize spices to control micro contamination in spices to required levels.
- Our procurement processes are detailed and supervised by a team of professionals who are experts in their field. Products are released in the market after due diligence on product quality.
- We make all efforts to achieve our goal of complete customer satisfaction.
We can and do provide the following value-added services to our clients based on their requirements
Some of our other focal processes to ensure quality standards are listed below :
- Pulverizing facilities.
- Irradiation of products to conform to microbiological specifications of North American and European markets.
- Roasting & Blending of spices to enhance flavour and aroma.
- Heat Drying Treatment in spices to reduce moisture and micro contamination of spices.
- Mechanised Cleaning and sorting of spices to ensure purity.
- In- House microbiological and physical analysis of spices.
- Sieving of spices to ensure uniform mesh size of spice powders.
- Elimination of all ferrous contamination in ground spices using 9500 gauss German magnets.
- Elimination of all non ferrous contamination in ground spices like ss,fe etc.
- Steam sterilization of whole and ground spices.
We are one of the few spice exporters in India to offer spices conforming to the important physical and microbiological parameters as per international standards of European and American markets
We offer steam sterilized and / or irradiated or eto treated spices to control micro contamination in spices to required levels.
Our procurement and in house processing are carefully monitored during production by our QC and laboratory teams. Our mission has been to offer 100% customer satisfaction with a 98% performance in 2008.
The intrinsic value of spices are dependant mainly on the aroma and flavour of the products. Packaging plays a pivitol role in maintaining the freshness of spices.
We offer consumer pack spices in laminated pouch packing, in tin packing, in jute bag packing, Pet bottle packing or in cardboard box packing as per the specific requirements of the client. We also develop packaging in India for our clients all over the world in their language and as per the rules and regulations of their respective countries. We have developed packagings in German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic and in English to name a few languages that we have worked with our customers in.
We offer spices, rice, pulses and all processed foods in different packaging ranging from :
5 gms, 10 gms, 25 gms, 100 gms, 400 gms, 1 kg, 5kgs laminated pouches, PET bottles of 100 gms, 250 gms and 500 gms and Jute/ HDPE / Paper Bag packing in bulk packing of 25 kgs / 50 kgs.
We also offer:
Curry Powders in 5 gms, 10 gms, 25 gms, 125 gms, 250 gms, 500 gms and 10 kgs tin packing.
We offer our range of products packed in consumer packs in our own brand or client's brand.and language. We specialise in brand development and design development of consumer packaging for our clients.
Awards and Certifications
We, at Hart Foods ( previously M S International ) have received international recognition with prestigious awards and certifications, reflecting the amount of trust and respect our own country India and countries in Europe including Spain France and Germany have reiterated in us. Listed below are some of the awards and international recognitions we have received in the past 18 years.Awards & Certifications received by M. S. International:
- I7th International Award for Food and Beverages at Barcelona, Spain in 1994.
- 20th Anniversary Golden International Award for Food & Beverages at Anuga Trade Fair on Cologne, Germany in 1997.
- INDIASTAR'98, the highest award given by the Ministry of Commerce, India to Indian exporters for value addition in Packaging.
- Ex member, National Task Force Committee, Spices Board, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
- Recommended in the EEC Inter Government dossier as official suppliers to the EEC.
- Interactive Suppliers of spices to Universities in Europe for their research requirements.